Independent Sales Reps:
Twin Rivers Furnishings is a growing healthcare, college, hotel, and outdoor furniture manufacturer that would like to expand our sales force throughout the United States.
Job purpose: To generate revenue by developing market potential through forecasting, lead generation, and closing sales.
• Identifying market potential by qualifying accounts.
• Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; understanding account requirements.
• Closes sales by building rapport with potential accounts; explaining product capabilities; overcoming objectives; helping to prepare contracts.
• Expands sales in existing accounts by introducing new products.
• Contributes information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
• Recommend new products by evaluating current product results.
• Presentation skills; verbal communication; closing skills; motivation for sales; sales planning; territory management; prospecting skills; persistence; meeting sales goals.
Please send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Twin Rivers Furnishings is looking for energetic, out going, and self driven candidates with good verbal and communication skills to call on facilities and institutions. Our telemarketers would be responsible for acquiring qualified leads and pass this information on to our sales reps.
- Call on facilities and institutions within our industry, and obtain contact with a qualified lead
- Responsible for passing this information on to a sales rep
- Good verbal and communication skills
- Be familiar with email, Microsoft Office, and spreadsheets
- Able to sit for long periods of time
Please send resume to: email@example.com