Twin Rivers Upholstered Furniture Features:
1. Easy to clean removable or drop through seat cushions: Twin Rivers utilizes a higher, shallower seat. Residents get increased security and mobility with dimensions that allow them to sit with feet firmly on the floor. Removable and drop through seat cushions feature specially places blocks on seat deck to prevent cushions from sliding out of place and for easy cleaning.
2. Many fabric choices: Our vast selections of fabrics includes the latest in moisture- and stain-resistant fabrics.
3. Fire retardant features: Polyurethane foam cushions are CAL-117 approved. CAL-133 available on request.
4. Extended arms: Offers a good grip for residents.
5. Taller arm height: Higher arms provide added leverage as residents sit or rise.
6. “No-sag” cushions: Firm cushions and plush, padded backs and armrests provide maximum comfort and support. Residents will not “sink back” into a position that is difficult to stand from.
7. Choice of finishes: Hardwood legs are available in any standard Twin Rivers finish.
8. “No-sag” springs: Specifications require 9-gauge springs in the seat, 11-gauge in the back. All “S” springs are wired together for stability.
9. Superior construction: Quality kiln-dried hardwood, double-doweled, reinforced corner joints help strengthen frames.
- Optional Visco-Memory foam: A high-density foam is available that helps to eliminate pressure points.